Job ref: 7930 | £35,000 - £50,000 | East Anglia/Home Counties
We are seeking a talented individual to join an innovative food manufacturer who can provide a rewarding working environment.
This business has experienced tremendous success and is proud of its reputation for providing exceptional customer service and superior quality products.
The purpose of your role as Production/Manufacturing Manager is to manage the performance of the manufacturing function, ensuring all KPI’s are consistently met. This will be achieved through employing GMP and promoting a culture of continuous improvement in every aspect of day-to-day operations.
- Lead the production team including the daily management of performance, training, and development as required.
- Continually challenge procedures and practices in order to deliver sustained and consistent performance levels.
- Ensure the facility complies with all relevant legal and technical requirements relating to product safety.
- Ensure good manufacturing practice (GMP) is consistently followed.
- Promote, encourage and deliver a Total Quality Management approach to processes and practices.
- Manage holidays, sickness absence, labour costs, productivity, waste, yield, and efficiencies.
- Control of assigned budgets and continually strive to reduce costs where possible.
- Ensure the safety, quality, authenticity, and legality of products are maintained through Food Safety compliance and quality procedures.
Key skills and experience for the Production/Manufacturing Manager include:
- Proven production management skills in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, most preferably food manufacturing.
- Familiar with and practical experience of lean manufacturing production techniques and process improvements.
- Able to understand and implement Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Inherent understanding of site hygiene, technical, QA, and Health & Safety requirements.
- Able to effectively lead, instruct and motivate others.
- Confident communicator at all levels - able to positively influence internal and external customers, staff, and senior management.
The Production/Manufacturing Manager job is based in the East Anglia/Home Counties region and is paying £35,000 - £50,000 according to your experience.
The package includes 24 days holiday plus bank holidays.
How to apply
To be considered for the Production/Manufacturing Manager job, please click the Apply button.
After submitting your CV, we aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Food Production Manager | Production Team Manager | Head of Production | Production Team Leader | Production Coordinator | Food Industry Production Jobs | Senior Production Manager