Job ref: 7977 | up to £55,000 | London
You will be working for an innovative and expanding food business that has won several prestigious awards for its great-tasting products.
The business has ambitious growth plans, so there is ample opportunity for career growth and development within the company.
The purpose of your role as Operations Manager is to take ownership of the Production, Storage, Warehousing and Dispatch of products in line with Quality aspirations and to meet/exceed customer expectations.
You will utilise all resources available to continually improve the customer experience and business performance plus develop the team structure to ensure the business retains a focused, engaged and committed team.
- Ensure all systems operate smoothly and align with quality standards.
- Maximise the efficiency of all business procedures and equipment.
- Establish production KPIs and conduct quality assessments.
- Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise.
- Build processes that meet our business objectives and ensure compliance.
- Monitor financial data and recommend solutions that will improve profitability.
Key skills and experience for the Operations Manager include:
- Ideally degree educated in a business, operations, supply chain or related discipline.
- Strong food production/operations track record together with excellent knowledge of supply chain functions and processes.
- Ability to identify improvement opportunities and implement change.
- Excellent people management and communication skills.
- Highly analytical with a hands-on approach.
- IT literate including Excel.
- Excited to work in a fast-growing SME developing processes and systems in the rapid growth period.
The Operations Manager job is based in London and is paying up to £55,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday.
How to apply
To be considered for the Operations Manager job, please click the Apply button.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Supply Chain Manager | Senior Production Manager | Head of Production | Head of Operations | Supply Operations Manager | Manufacturing Manager | Food Manufacturing Jobs | London