Technical Specifications Administrator
Job ref: 7997 | £22,000 | South Wales - Torfaen
We are seeking a talented and passionate individual to work for a leading provider of premium quality specialist products to food manufacturers, foodservice, and retailers throughout the UK.
With a constantly expanding portfolio and innovative approach to food, the business can provide customers with products tailored to their individual needs.
As Technical Specifications Administrator, you will work as part of an energetic and friendly team where you be responsible for supporting the process and specification team on a day-to-day basis.
- Manage product specifications data.
- Support site adherence to relevant COP’s
- Keep an up-to-date knowledge of food safety and labelling legislative requirements.
- Inputting of data into customer specification portals.
- Collecting samples to be sent off for analysis.
- Booking in and arranging samples of nutrition, cook validation, customer samples etc.
- Managing the collation of supporting data for each finished product specification.
- Supporting with artwork sign off.
- Raising Pos on the system.
- Supporting the management of department trackers.
- Conducting Internal Cook validations.
- Supporting the department with submissions and related paperwork.
Key skills and experience for the Technical Administrator include:
- Educated to a degree/HND level within a food science related discipline OR have technical/QA experience within food or beverage manufacturing.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- IT literate including Microsoft Office software.
- Highly organised and motivated with strong attention to detail.
- Preferable – experience with finished product specifications and associated retail portals.
- Preferable – good knowledge of global food legal frameworks and application to food labelling.
The Technical Administrator job is based in Torfaen and is paying £22,000, with the possibility to work from home.
This is a maternity cover contract position, with a duration of approximately 9-12 months.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, office hours.
How to apply
To be considered for the Technical Administrator job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Technical Assistant | Technical Admin Assistant | Technical Coordinator | Food Technologist | Technical Information Officer | Food Technical Jobs