Quality Assurance Manager
Job ref: 8001 | up to £40,000 | Surrey
This well-established manufacturer prides itself on providing outstanding levels of customer service and delivering their customers only the very best in quality.
The company has been extremely successful and is now looking for a talented individual to join their expanding team and help drive the business forward
About the Quality Assurance Manager job
The purpose of your role is to ensure that all products and processes comply with food safety, legality, and quality requirements through all stages of production to ensure customers receive only the highest quality product.
- Manage the HACCP plan and be responsible for the training of key personnel.
- Manage the microbiology testing in accordance with regulations.
- Monitor the quality of all incoming goods including raw materials and packaging.
- Develop, maintain, and promote the QA culture through auditing, training, and development of operations staff.
- Assist in developing new manufacturing processes to maintain and increase efficiency and high product quality standards.
- Coordinate internal, good manufacturing and hygiene audits to achieve necessary end results
- Oversee the cleaning of equipment.
- Conduct swabbing to evaluate hygiene levels in production areas.
What experience is required for the Quality Assurance Manager?
The role may suit an existing QA Manager looking for a new challenge, or perhaps a QA Supervisor or similar looking for a step up and progression.
- Ideally educated to a degree level in food science, food technology, or related discipline.
- Strong QA experience within food or beverage manufacturing.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ambition to drive quality assurance and food safety standards.
- Confidence to work independently when required.
- Experience working in a high care environment would be an advantage.
- Food Safety, Food Hygiene and/or HACCP qualifications would also be beneficial.
The Quality Assurance Manager job is based in Surrey and is paying up to £40,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday - Friday 8.30 am - 5.30 pm.
How to apply
To be considered for the Quality Assurance Technologist job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Quality Assurance Manager | Quality Manager | Head of Quality | Food Manufacturing QA Management Jobs | Food Industry QA Jobs