Trainee Production Supervisor
Job ref: 7987 | £24,000 - £28,000 | Hampshire / Dorset
You will be working for a high-quality and ambitious food production business that strives to ensure its employees work in a happy, healthy, and safe environment.
The senior management team actively encourages their employees to develop their skills, and fully immerse themselves in the company culture of quality and innovation.
The purpose of your role is to oversee the production team to ensure that safety, quality, and legal standards are met as well as ensuring production output meets the production plan.
- Monitor deliveries to ensure they reach customers on time, in full.
- Lead, and advise the Production Operatives.
- Ensure products are manufactured to food safety and hygiene requirements.
- Manage staff workload by delegating tasks accordingly and efficiently to ensure production quotas are met, ensuring all staff are fully aware of their duties.
- Input production data on the ERP and QMS systems, maintaining the accuracy of information.
- Carry out employee training as required including new starters and refresher training for existing employees.
The Trainee Production Supervisor role would suit someone with food or beverage production experience or similar environment) who is enthusiastic to learn and progress into a Production Supervisor role.
Previous team leading experience would be beneficial; however, it is more important that you possess the dedication and ambition to develop in your role.
You will be an excellent communicator, have great interpersonal skills plus be highly organised. You will also be IT literate, ideally having used ERP systems in the past.
The Trainee Production Supervisor job is based in the Hampshire / Dorset region and is paying £24,000 - £28,000 according to your experience.
The package includes 28 days including bank holidays, benefits, free parking and free tea and coffee.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 3.30 pm to 1 am.
How to apply
To be considered for the Trainee Production Supervisor job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Production Team Leader | Production Line Leader | Assistant Production Manager | Production Shift Supervisor | Production Shift Leader | Food Industry Production Jobs