up to £29,000
You will be working for an extremely successful and well-established manufacturer which is dedicated to producing high quality, authentic products.
They are dedicated to supplying the retail, wholesale, and foodservice sectors with a continuously evolving range to meet customer needs.
As Quality Auditor, you will work as part of a talented QA team to ensure compliance with all company procedures and food safety legislation.
- Ensure food safety and quality objectives are always met.
- Review out of specification results and implement corrective actions.
- Responsible for maintaining WIP, raw material and finished product specifications.
- Ensure that GMP standards are maintained, and legislation, systems, and procedures are adhered to.
- Auditing all production paperwork daily according to BRC and customer requirements.
- Provide training to operational staff as and when required.
- Assist with new product development, sample preparation, production trials and taste panel as required.
Key skills and experience for the Quality Auditor include:
- Preferably educated to a degree level in a food science or food technology subject.
- Food or drink production quality assurance/technical experience.
- Ideally have worked with high-care or high-risk food as chilled prepared food, ready meals, or similar food products.
- Working knowledge of food safety and food hygiene policies, health & safety procedures plus legal labelling.
The Quality Auditor job is based in West London and is paying up to £29,000 according to your experience.
How to apply
To be considered for the Quality Auditor job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
QA Technologist | QA Technician | QA Auditor | QA Technologist | QA Assistant | Quality Assurance Technician | Quality Assistant | Quality Technologist | Food Industry QA Jobs in London