Food Safety Systems Specialist
Are you an ambitious Quality Systems Manager working in Food or FMCG Manufacturing?
Working with some of the biggest food manufacturers and global brands this exciting role will involve a travel to UK food and drink companies providing specialist food safety and quality advice and training.
Job Title: Food Safety Systems Manager
Location: Remote with 1-2 days/week Gloucestershire
Salary: c45-48K + benefits
- Can you demonstrate experience with Quality processes and systems?
- Are you qualified in HACCP (Intermediate) and Internal Auditing?
- Experience in developing and implementing Quality Management Systems Degree qualified in a relevant subject, solid experience in food manufacturing to give the appropriate level of credibility to operate in this broad and strategic role.
- Effective project management skills from recent experience.
- Trained to an advanced level in auditing and food safety management. Evidence of training capability through a “Train the Trainers” course or similar
- Good verbal and communication skills to form good business relationship and to develop new business
- External and internal communications on the phone, via email and via face to face meetings to impart technical and commercial detail to both specialist and non specialist audiences
- Interactions with clients to build sound relationships and to manage their expectations through good questioning techniques to establish their requirements and needs.
- Undertaking appropriate technical/auditing investigations to aid problem solving.
- Written communications in the form of reports and documents
- Making presentations to internal and external audiences in-line with areas of expertise and competencies.
- Design, management and delivery of training courses including practical demonstrations, role plays and presentations.
- Designing, developing and contributing to collaborative projects with other departments.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref KG/9850 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 / 07399 935 170