Compliance & Specifications Manager
£35,000 - £40,000
Job ref: 8004
You will be working within a modern and recently built manufacturing facility for a successful food manufacturer which produces an exceptional range of high quality, great-tasting food products.
Using responsibly sourced ingredients, the company are proud of their reputation of truly understanding their customer and offering innovative, market-leading products.
About the Compliance & Specifications Manager job
Reporting to the Technical Manager you will be responsible for the management of all finished product and raw material specifications and the maintenance of the supplier approval system.
- Maintain and manage all current specifications for raw material and finished products.
- Maintain and continually improve the supplier approval system.
- Query potential issues with suppliers and ensure brand integrity is maintained.
- Assist with consumer enquiries relating to ingredient/recipe information.
- Advise and liaise with the Marketing Department on legal, nutrition and labelling matters to assist in the development of the key brands.
- Generation and approval of pack copy information for the creation of artwork, and manage the artwork sign off process.
- Create a legally compliant ingredients declaration.
- Support with creating factory quality standards and customer Quality Assessment Sheets
Skills and experience for the Compliance & Specifications Manager job
- Strong food industry technical track record within a Specifications/Food Technologist capacity.
- Formal food related qualification – HNC/HND/Degree in Food Science or equivalent is highly desirable.
- Qualifications including HACCP Level 3 and Food Safety Level 3 are preferred.
- Experience and knowledge of BRC and participating in audits.
- High level of numerical, statistical and presentation skills with an ability to analyse and interpret data.
- Great attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage simultaneous projects.
The Compliance & Specifications Manager job is based in Buckinghamshire and is paying £35,000 - £40,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, office hours.
How to apply
To be considered for the Compliance & Specifications Manager job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Specifications Technologist | Head of Specifications | Senior Food Technologist | Technical Coordinator | Technical Compliance Manager | Food Industry Specifications Jobs | Food Technical Jobs