The business is a global supplier of ingredients to the food, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. They have an impeccable reputation and are proud of what they achieve. They are looking for a chemical sales manager, with an in-depth knowledge of import, export and shipping, who has an enthusiastic attitude to life and strives to be the best.
The Senior Sales Account Manager is responsible for the sale of industrial chemicals. The role will be located within the London office working with diverse range of customers globally.
Developing new relationships with customers, whilst maintaining current ones and ensuring that global clients' needs are met. Communicating with in-house operations and back office teams. Keeping up to date with the market and conducting regular price analysis on the global markets. Prospecting for new customers, identifying new and profitable business opportunities. Knowledge of and experience with import/export, shipping and freight. Targets will be set based on sales growth and achieving the figures outlined within the budgets.
• Experience of working within a trading or sales role
• A proven successful track record in technical sales, business development and account management
• An exceptional relationship builder
• Good understanding of operations within a trading company ensuring all documents and orders executed effectively
• Complete understanding of and experience with all INCO terms
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Highly motivated to succeed, self-disciplined and results focused
• Competent in the use of Microsoft Office
• Experience of pricing and negotiation
• First-rate business and industry acumen, with a commitment to providing the best customer service and meticulous attention to detail
• Understanding of quality and technical standards
• Fluent in English
• Excellent presentation skills, with proven networking ability
• Problem solving, adaptable and able to sell into a diverse customer base
• Time management, organisational and multi-tasking skills
• A science or numerate degree would be advantageous but is not essential
• Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced industry
• This is an office based role, with the majority of clients and suppliers based overseas, so some flexibility to travel as required
Ref Code: FMW40197
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention Lisa Fox.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.