Renowned for its expertise in a highly desirable product area, this fast-growing premium manufacturer of delicious sweet products for the retail and food service market, operates from a state-of-the-art BRC grade A site.
- Receive, process and monitor customer orders from inception to delivery while working and communicating with the production, purchasing, transportation
- Entry and processing of orders, cancellations, modifications, product specifications, and other requirements
- Work closely with colleagues in the team to ensure seamless customer experience
- Processing orders for the day and prepare for the next day
- Dealing with customer service enquiries promptly and efficiently
- Ensuring customer data and orders are accurate and updated in the database at all times.
- Hear and sense customer needs and keep your manager and fellow team members informed
- Complete training and maintain knowledge by participating in training opportunities
- Maintains a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s products
1-2 years customer service experience in a manufacturing or logistics environment
Strong communication (written & oral) skills required
Strong analytical, reasoning, time management and project management skills required
Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced atmosphere with sense of urgency
Strong organization skills and quick learner
Basic MS office skills
Ref Code: FMW40133
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Lisa Fox.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.