With their products being used across all categories, our client is highly regarded business, and leaders in research & development. They are looking for an R&D ingredient technologist, to join the growing team, working on their range of unique and specialist ingredients with suppliers and third party processors.
This fundamental role within the R&D department, will involve lots of raw material sourcing, with elements of travel including Europe and perhaps even further afield. You will be involved in the project management of both suppliers and third party processors. Keeping abreast of industry trends, you will ensure the company has the ingredients required to develop exciting new products based on customer expectations and deliver new concepts to them. There may be an element of management involved in the future as the team continues to grow and develop. You should have good knowledge of processing including milling, spray drying, blending and extrusion.
• 5-8 years of NPD experience, preferably with ingredients/raw materials
• Project management skills
• A problem solver who seeks excellence
• You will be required to travel with this role
• Experience of processes such as extrusion and spray drying
• Creative and passionate about food!
• Excellent team player
• A degree in food science or chemistry, or related subject or directly relevant experience
Ref Code: FMW40111
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Lisa Fox
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.