An award-winning food business who look to provide innovative, sustainable solutions to some of the most challenging food sectors and providing exceptional customer service are seeking an Insight Lead, with a passion for trend watching, consumer understanding and sustainability.
- Developing business perspectives based on trends, insights, research and other relevant information on relevant strategic issues
- Publishing and communicating findings across the business to set future strategic direction.
- Identifying core target consumer, market channel and sustainability conscience around insight areas or projects
- Leading innovation pipeline workshops
- Attending conferences and building relationships with external third parties
- Defining the food and packaging trend watching and sustainability agencies
- Working closely with the Sustainability Manager
- Travel to Asia and other areas, to build relationships and identify new opportunities
- Degree in consumer research, social sciences, ethnography, anthropology, psychology or similar
- Minimum 7 – 15 years’ relevant experience in consumer and market research from a leading international business or research business
- Extensive experience in analysing data and trend watching sources to develop compelling points of view
- Knowledge of the food and packaging markets, sustainability and environmental change
- Expert knowledge of creating, delivering and running complex research projects
- Collaborative mindset
- Experience with stakeholder influencing would be a great advantage
- Well-organised with the ability to multitask, pay close attention to detail and meet deadlines
- Good understanding of the sector and an interest to know more
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft suite including SharePoint, Miro, Yammer and distributed collaborative communication and design software
- Excellent communication abilities
- Competent presentation and written skills
- Flexible working
Ref Code: FMW40155
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the reference and for the attention of Lisa Fox.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.