The business is a global supplier of ingredients to the food, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. They have an impeccable reputation and are proud of what they achieve.
An excellent opportunity to work with a global organisation who seek creative and passionate graduates who want to grow and develop a career within sales in a highly reputable, global organisation. You will be guided and mentored in your field and deal with blue chip organisations. You may have the opportunity to work with/travel to/join other sites in the UK or abroad. You will need a confident personality and the ability to build rapport easily, as you will need to develop strong relationships externally with customers and internally with the wider team.
• Good numerate or science based degree is essential
• Fluent in English (another language highly desirable)
• Ambitious to achieve success and know what excellence looks like
• Competent user of Microsoft Office
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to converse at all levels
• Detail orientated, an outgoing personality and an excellent telephone manner
• Problem solving, adaptable and able to develop relationships with a diverse customer base
• Hard working, with outstanding time management, organisational and multi-tasking skills
• Although you will be mentored you will be required to work autonomously at times
• Live within a commutable distance of central London as this is an office-based role
Ref Code: FMW40210
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention Lisa Fox.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.