Do you want to develop your career with a global and dynamic FMCG company? We are currently looking to recruit a Business Executive to join the Tesco, Sainsbury’s Retail Business Unit to work on the Tesco account. This is a great opportunity to join a team who has a strategic relationship with Tesco on own label, brand and E-Commerce.
In this role you will report to the Business Controller and will be based at our head office in Leeds.
As a Business Executive you will provide support to the commercial team and the role will span all Dairy categories.
As a Business Executive some of your key responsibilities will include:-
- Generating & issuing daily EPOS data updates with insightful commentary
- Creating & maintaining promotional performance tracking documents & sharing this analysis with relevant colleagues in a timely manner
- Invoice and debt management: taking a key role within the CBU to ensure performance remains on track and is below agreed target levels
- Working in conjunction with the Business Managers to ensure forecast accuracy
- Supporting Business Managers on named projects
To be successful in this role you will be a graduate-level and a results driven individual. Ideally you will have up to 2 years’ experience in a commercial role within FMCG.
You will have good organisation and numerical skills and must be a team player with a desire to learn and progress in your career.
You will have good organisational, numerical and communication skills and be a team player with
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?