Business Executive – Beverages (Starbucks Iced Coffee) Convenience/Wholesale Buying Groups – Leeds
Do you want to develop your career with a global and dynamic FMCG company? We are currently looking to recruit a Business Executive to join the Beverages Team supporting the Convenience and Foodservice channels.
These channels are strategic growth priorities and are the fastest growing channels within Arla UK. The Foodservice division is a varied and dynamic marketplace, with Arla customers ranging from national wholesalers to high street end user restaurant chains.
In this role you will report to the Head of Beverages and will be based at our head office in Leeds.
As Business Executive you will have account management responsibilities managing a portfolio of customers within the Wholesale and Convenience channels, operating within the drinks division via the Starbucks, Arla Protein and Cocio brands.
As Business Executive – Beverages, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Full P&L account responsibility with several customer accounts – across wholesale and convenience
- Managing all aspects of associated administration, including sales reporting, business planning, forecasting, promotions and terms negotiations
- Establishing and developing business plans to grow existing business and drive new opportunities
- Securing new direct trading agreements with buying groups, members and multi-site operators as appropriate
- Drive visibility in wholesale & retail through more than fair share of space and off shelf secondary feature space
- Deliver an aligned retail club promotional strategy and implementation of an aligned trade week strategy
- Drive compliance through all central marketing – Member communication, promotional brochure feature, social media platforms, etc.
- Provide support to the field sales team. Ensure supply & availability meets the ongoing demands of a field resource.
- Supporting at key customer trade shows and industry events to activate the Beverages portfolio
- Managing invoices for specified accounts to ensure debt is kept below target levels
To be successful in this role you will be a graduate-level, results driven individual, with >2 years experience in a commercial role within FMCG. Soft drinks experience and experience within wholesale/Convenience would be beneficial. You will have a working knowledge of category management principles and commercial frontline experience working with customers. You will have good organisational and numerical skills with a history of growing your account base and winning new business. You will also be skilled at building relationships and influencing internal and external stakeholders.