A fantastic, worldwide, award winning client has an opportunity for an NPD Technologist.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person with bundles of energy, drive and enthusiasm to join a fast-paced team working in frozen sweet foods.
The NPD Technologist will provide professional development and product implementer for all retail development specifically supporting the Companies customer.
• Handling retailer briefs and interfacing factories
• Co-ordinating, samples delivering over to technical, and projects once approved attending retailer meetings
• Creating projects for licensed and branded clients
• Working closely with the commercial team alongside the marketing team
• Must have a driving license
• Experience within NPD/Process and Factories
• Process know how would be beneficial
• Frozen desserts experience would be beneficial
• Microsoft office and excel skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work in a team
• Educated to A level standard or Educated to Degree level
• Monday – Friday, 3 days in office, 2 from home
• Pension scheme
• 26 days holiday + bank holidays
• Death in service