Technical & QA Coordinator
£25,000 - £30,000 pro rata
Job ref: 8008
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an independent, established food manufacturing company that specialises in producing great-tasting and high-quality products.
The purpose of your role as Technical & QA Coordinator is to drive quality standards and continuously review and improve existing procedures throughout the production & warehouse processes.
- Responsible for food safety, GMP, Microbiology and QC checks, HACCP, and process control documents.
- Ensure that all products are manufactured to the agreed finished product specification.
- Ensure that the allergen matrix is maintained, and all free-from products are sent for allergen analysis.
- Ensure that documented procedures and schedules are in place for all cleaning/hygiene activities and that factory staff are correctly trained.
- Carry out completion of GMP audits.
- Assist in the investigation of complaints and implement corrective actions as necessary.
- Ensure that the annual certification to organic, halal, kosher and vegan standards are maintained and the regulations required are followed within the factory.
Skills & experience required
- Technical/QA track record within the food manufacturing industry.
- Experience of Quality Management Systems including BRC
- Preferred qualifications include Advanced HACCP and Food Hygiene certificate, Lead Auditor, NEBOSH / IOSH Qualification
- Self-motivated, focused, and able to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills.
The Technical & QA Coordinator job is based in Leicestershire and is paying £25,000 - £30,000 pro rata according to your experience.
This is a part time role, working 3 days per week, 8 am – 4 pm.
How to apply
To be considered for the Technical & QA Coordinator job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
QA Manager | Quality Manager | Quality Systems Manager | Quality Supervisor | Technical Manager | Technical Supervisor | Food Technical Jobs in Leicestershire