Process Team Manager
I am working with an exceptional client of mine who are a leader within the FMCG industry. This role will require responsibility of process operators, technicians and process engineers in or to ensure safety, quality and production targets are hit
Job: Process team manager
Salary: DOE (Competitive)
Benefits: 10% performance bonus + 9.2% pension + 26+8 holiday allowance
- Optimise area of responsibility to ensure efficient, cost-effective plant operation and measure compliance via KPI’s to be agreed with Process Manager.
- Manage production schedule taking consideration of resource availability, peaks in demand, commissioning schedules, training activities, continuous improvement projects & maintenance plans.
- Ensure area hygiene and GMP audit performance is maintained or improved as agreed with Process Manager via the area cleaning team, operators and via liaison with Shift Managers.
- Identify and implement plant improvements via Capital investment opportunities as agreed with Process Manager
- GMP Audit Performance and minimize outstanding non-conformances etc.
- Environmental: no breaches of consent or complaints.
- Cost effectiveness: to meet or better budget (spend versus plan), sugar loss (sewer/molasses), energy use (MJ/t), power exported (MW), water usage (% melt), process yields, chemical consumption etc
- Ability to manage Safety, Hygiene, Environment and Quality.
- Good understanding of Utilities Operations (steam-raising and power generation) and Energy management.
- People skills with emphasis on good communication and man-management skills. Able to persuade & influence, hold team briefings, make effective cases for resource allocation (including Capital Expenditure)
- Proven leadership skills – able to motivate, provide vision and to be able to set clear expectations of acceptable standards.
- Ability to quickly gain technical understanding to ensure safe and efficient working practices
- Preferably technical graduate (engineering discipline
If this position sounds as if it could be of interest, then please apply here and Jamie Lunn from D R Newitt will be in contact to discuss further