Facilities and Site Services Manager
Location – Southwest, Devon, Cornwall
Salary – c£45k - £50k
Role – Facilities Manager.
Lead and manage the Utilities team for one the biggest food manufacturers in the UK. Help to set the site strategy for facilities and ensure all policies are followed and regulated.
- Working cross functionally on site you will project manage any planned facility maintenance utilising the different departments on site to complete said project.
- Develop and train the facilities team.
- Using lean and continuous improvement techniques you will be tasks with cost saving across the facilities on site.
- Assure all standards and procedures are in place and regularly updated to govern all safe working practices.
- You will need to have an existing knowledge of effluent and boiler plant treatment.
- Ideally you will be a time served engineer with experience in maintenance and facilities engineering specifically.
- Experience of managing teams in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven background in continuous improvement and lean.
- Well invested site with best-in-class practices across each function.
- Part of a bigger portfolio of businesses with strong values and a passion for developing employee’s careers.
If you’re interested in applying for this position please contact Hannah McGrail on 07450406505 or email Hannah directly at hannah.mcgrail@Silven.co.uk quoting reference HM9870