£35,000 - £40,000
Job ref: 8010
This role is working for a well-established prepared foods manufacturer which produces great tasting products to the highest standards.
Based in a modern, BRC accredited facility, the business work with some of the biggest and most progressive names in the grocery, retail, and wholesale sector.
The HR Manager job
As the HR Manager, you will report to the Operations Director and be primarily accountable for providing comprehensive day-to-day HR support, advice, and guidance to the business.
You will ensure the business remains compliant with all legal requirements and retains complete and accurate HR records for all employees.
- Alongside the senior management team, build a great team culture and put in place best-practice onboarding, training, leadership, administration, recruitment, and performance systems.
- Oversee all HR functions including payroll, benefits, grievances, disciplinaries, absences and retirements.
- Work alongside the company’s Recruiter to source, engage, hire and onboard the best people.
- Drive alignment between HR strategy and business goals.
- Encourage the use of good HR practices for enabling change management processes and initiatives.
- Monitor, review, and update all HR policies and ensure they are in line with current legislation.
- Advise and work in cooperation with the other business leaders to drive the people agenda and culture.
Skills & experience required for the HR Manager job
The ideal person will have a relevant background in managing employee relation issues across a broad range of topics including absence management, disciplinary and grievances. Together with:
- At least 3-5 years of HR management experience.
- Degree Qualified/CIPD Level 5 or above preferable.
- Expertise in HR best practices and in-depth knowledge of employment law regulations.
- Experience in monitoring, reviewing, and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with current legislation.
- Ability to drive the alignment between HR strategy and business goals and encourage the use of good HR practices for promoting change management processes.
- The ability to work with a high level of discretion, confidentiality, and professionalism.
The HR Manager job is based in Lancashire and is paying £35,000 - £40,000 according to your experience.
The package includes a bonus of up to 12.5%.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
How to apply
To be considered for the HR Manager job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.