Interim Technical Compliance Manager
Competitive Day Rate
Job ref: 8011
You will be working within a modern and recently built manufacturing facility for a successful food manufacturer which produces an exceptional range of high quality, great-tasting food products.
Using responsibly sourced ingredients, the company are proud of their reputation of truly understanding their customer and offering innovative, market-leading products.
As Interim Technical Compliance Manager, you will assist the business by supporting a review of their technical compliance and quality management systems – reviewing, defining, and implementing improvements as required.
- Review of compliance-based systems. Review of current raw material supplier management system, risk assessment and specs systems.
- Development of templates/trackers and backfill any gaps identified (this may include support with specification writing as this has been identified as an area of development within the business).
- Ensure new systems to be implemented/embedded within the business are trained out to key stakeholders.
- Review of the QMS system, identify areas for improvement/simplification. This will include GAP analysis of customer COPs to ensure compliance/audit ready.
- Support as necessary with any impending customer audits. This would also include the implementation and embedding of any changes to the systems post review.
- Pick up on complaint reduction initiatives and support ongoing projects to root cause and reduce key complaint drivers within the business.
Skills & experience required
Key skills and experience for the Interim Technical Compliance Manager include:
- Strong food manufacturing technical/quality compliance track record.
- Formal food related qualification – HNC/HND/Degree in Food Science or equivalent is highly desirable.
- Qualifications such as HACCP Level 3, Food Safety Level 3, Lead Auditor, etc.
- Excellent working knowledge of BRC Global Food Safety Standard and participating in audits.
- Great attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage simultaneous projects.
The Interim Technical Compliance Manager job is based in Buckinghamshire and is paying a highly competitive day rate according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, office hours.
This is an interim contract position with a duration of 3-6 months.
How to apply
To be considered for the Interim Technical Compliance Manager job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.