About the Company
Our client is a well-loved food manufacturer specialising in various bespoke white label and own brand products.
About the Role
You will be a team player, ready to get stuck in and apply your skills to wherever you are needed. Responsible for all areas of the production line, this role could see you working in High, Low and Medium Care, Packing or anywhere the business might require your experience. You will be working with a small team in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Ensure you and your team are complying with the Company’s Health & Safety and Hygiene regulations
- Make sure all paperwork is completed and on time
- Traceability is up to date
- Quality Control of products
- Enforce clean as you go policy
- Inform quality and production issues to Supervisor
- Follow production plan
- Prepare Mixes to set recipes
- Fill SUV bags with sauces/ stews then seal and pack them
- Pack, stack, freeze, bag, tray products
**The above is not an exhaustive list of duties, and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives.
- This role would suit anyone that has previous Food Production experience whether that be from working in a kitchen or factory style environment
- This can be a physically demanding position at times, so the ideal candidate will need to have a good level of fitness
- You will be responsible, organised, and able to understand quality.
- You will be confident and able to follow instructions
- You will have a hands-on approach and be a team player
- Must have own transport due to site location
Shift Pattern / Hours
- Monday - Friday
- 4pm - 12pm
Ref Code: W40123
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.