About the Company
Our client is a well-loved Devon based food manufacturer, specialising in various bespoke white label and own brand products.
About the Role
Your previous high volume admin experience will give you the advantage when understanding and assisting all aspects of this pivotal Production Planning role. This role would suit someone with a Planning/ Food Manufacturing background with strong IT and Excel skills. You will be responsible for the control of paperwork issues, tracking & returns to the factory floor, working with senior planning & purchasing on double check systems and contributing towards implementation of a new RP system.
- Control of production paperwork – manage issues, tracking & returns.
- Produce and update the weekly production tracking sheet
- Checking issued paperwork against tracking sheets and ensuring the correct paperwork is issued or updated prior to production commencement
- Set up and generation of WD & RTE schedules from planning lists
- Picking up & processing daily additions independently
- Work closely with the Planning Manager on scheduling – maintain WD schedule; add secondary planning points to RTE (dispatch, warehouse, traying etc); administrate agreed schedule additions
- Adding sample transfer requirement details to the packing schedule
- Double checking schedules before issue
- Issuing new printed schedules daily
- Close liaison with operations on packing dispatch requirements
- Secondary point of contact for the factory on paperwork queries – resolving batch queries, missing paperwork issues, clarification on schedule or paperwork issues
- Processing consolidation pre-advice
- Absence cover for Operations Assistant
- Processing & logging recipe updates
- Planning/ Production/ Manufacturing experience gained from working in a FMCG Food/ Drink/ Pharma environment or equivalent
- Ideally an understanding of planning systems, MRP systems, spreadsheets, forecasting and stock replenishment
- A passion for building a strong planning function that will be the hub of the business.
- Hands on work ethic & ability to juggle many balls at the same time
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
**The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Ref Code: FM40149
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Danielle to Danielle.Nicolas@cparecruitment.com or call 020 8203 1000.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.