Technical Manager – 12 month FTC
Established almost 100 years ago, this family business is passionate about they do. Supplying both foodservice and supermarkets, they continue to grow on the back of their truly delicious products.
As Technical Manager you will help them meet their commitment to making fresh food using the best ingredients every day.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for all Technical, Quality and Technical Service functions
- Ensuring the business is always audit ready.
- Managing and driving standards forward with the team to ensure food safety, legality and quality always.
- Acting as first level decision maker for product/process non-conformances ensuring thorough investigation/corrective actions.
- Managing 3rdparty accreditation including successful completion of SALSA and all customer audits where applicable.
- Ownership of site HACCP - building, maintaining and managing the HACCP system.
- Lead Management reviews of the quality function.
- Achieving, setting and reporting on targets and other KPI’s.
- Leading customer complaint trending and ensuring timely and accurate responses are given to customers and that trends are escalated to product or process issues where appropriate.
- Organisation and completion of internal audits and supplier audits.
- Lead support for all in house training on policies and procedures across all levels of the business.
- Maintaining records and specifications
Skills and Experience
- Level 3 Food Safety
- Level 3 HACCP
- Experience of maintaining internal audit programmes
- Experience of maintaining QMS
- Experience of Technical Strategy implementation
- BRC experience
- Multi- production line experience
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to email@example.com with CH/10385 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.