About the Company
As a long-established premium manufacturer of delicious food products for the retails, food service and specialist international markets, our client is looking for an experienced and dedicated Planner to join their operations team.
About the Role
To develop and manage the short- and long-term Production and Packing plans, around customer orders and seasonal peaks, ensuring efficiency of processing and that raw and finished products are utilised within agreed timelines.
- To plan the daily activities of both Production and Packing departments to ensure efficient processing and continuity of supply to customers.
- Short- and long-term management of raw milk and skim stocks, liaising with the Direct Supply Manager and Ops Director on these
- Plan and manage our packaging stock, liaising with Packaging procurement, raising purchase orders and resolve any supply issues.
- Ensure storage and volumes of both raw materials and finished goods are correct and materials utilised within expected timelines.
- Timely production, storage and reporting on Production and Packing plan, working closely with senior operators and sales team members
- Analyse retailer’s forecasts and update plan and pick numbers daily
- Liaise with customer supply chain directly and via customer portals.
- Proven food planning/production/packing understanding, ideally from a chilled environment
- Data accuracy, analytical ability, and attention to detail
- Strong systems skills, including Excel
- Empathy and strong relationship building skills
- Good numerical reasoning ability
- Clear communicator and good relationship building skills
Monday to Friday - 6.30am – 3.00pm (flexible)
Ref Code: FM40250
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Danielle to Danielle.Nicolas@cparecruitment.com or call 020 8203 1000.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.