About the Company
As a long-established premium manufacturer of delicious food products for the retails, food service and specialist international markets, our client is looking for a talented and dedicated Front Line Leader to join their Production team.
About the Role
This is a key leadership position where meeting productivity KPI’s, creating a thriving workplace culture and exceeding quality standards will be integral to your success.
- Lead, motivate and train the team to give of their best and create a positive work culture
- Manage the workflow of Packing/Production, ensuring correct operational, H&S and food safety procedures are strictly followed
- Maintain a constant focus on food safety and quality
- Perform pro- active management of stocks, labour, equipment, and wastage streams
- Know your numbers and act on them to ensure a quality driven approach and efficiency, highlighting optimisation ideas
- Communicate and work effectively with colleagues across the business
- Ensure accurate recording on ERP system for traceability
- Must have manufacturing experience ideally food production or FMCG
- Warm, engaging leader – able to get the best out of people
- Strong values - caring enough to do the right thing
- Hard working, roll your sleeves up, down to earth approach
- Problem solver and able to stay calm under pressure
- Energy, drive, and high achievement focus
- Food safety qualifications and experience
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and every other Wednesday, or;
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and every other Wednesday
Hours: 6.00am to 6.00pm
Ref Code: W40251
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Danielle to
Danielle.Nicolas@cparecruitment.com or call 020 8203 1000.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.