Excellent opportunity for a career-minded Manufacturing Manager to work with a committed team in a multi-site, food manufacturing business, supplying premium products.
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Production/Manufacturing Manager
Location: South Wales/Newport
Salary: c£50k plus benefits
The Candidate – Manufacturing Manager:
- Do you have a proven track record as an Operations/Manufacturing Manager in a Food manufacturing environment?
- Food Manufacturing or FMCG experience is essential.
- Can you demonstrate where you have managed teams in a labour intensive environment?
- Are you motivated by challenge?
- Can you demonstrate evidence of strong leadership in your current and previous roles?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
The Role – Manufacturing Manager:
- Reporting to the Site Manager, this position's primary responsibility is ensuring organisational effectiveness by providing strong leadership to the factory teams.
- Working with the cross functional management team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organisational strategies, policies and practices.
- You will contribute to the manufacturing strategy development.
- You will deputise for the Factory Manager as and when necessary.
- My client is a well-known food manufacturer with manufacturing sites throughout the UK.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join the business and be a key player in making a difference to their site.
- The site is in a period of extensive growth so this is an excellent time to join.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/MMUN to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 07792 465955.