This is a great opportunity for an Administrator to join the Procurement and Supply Chain function within a growing food business based in Essex.
It would be great for Administrators that are looking to get into the food industry or those with experience looking for a new challenge. The role will be working to support the Procurement and Supply Chain team and manage all administrative duties.
- Managing all Brexit related administration e.g. IPAFFS and Import Declaration Data Entry and new administrative requirements as they arise
- All Logistics invoicing relating to inbound activity including coordination of monthly freight reconciliation
- Reviewing stock awaiting credit report on a monthly basis with Accounts Payable
- Monitoring REPA location report and 3rd Party Location Stock discrepancies
- Coordinating internal and external meetings
- Supporting the administration and set up needs for monthly and quarterly departmental meetings
- Supporting the collation and compilation of monthly data and internal reporting
- Maintaining the supplier data
- Processing of supplier recharges including following through with accounts team
- Collating supplier performance data required for Monthly Category Meetings
This is a new role to the team due to their growth and the need for more support. To be successful in the role you will have experience in an administration role within an office environment, previous experience within a food business would be advantageous, as well as any knowledge of Brexit requirements in relation to food.
You will also be a strong communicator that can work to deadlines with strong IT and organisation skills. In return you will be part of a growing food business that invests in its people offering growth and development opportunities.
Does this sound like your next challenge? Please apply by sending your CV today!