Senior / Engineering Technician (Automation)
Arla Foods, Westbury Dairy
Full- time, Permanent
Who are Arla Foods?
- We are the UK’s largest Dairy.
- We are a farmer owned cooperative.
- We are the creator of household brands such as Cravendale®, Anchor®, Lurpak®, Castello®, and many more of your favourites!
What will the role look like?
- Supporting our Production and Process Engineers, you will conduct structured troubleshooting on packaging and production equipment alongside effective preventative maintenance.
- You will take a lead in optimisation initiatives, taking on project work and playing an integral role in continuous improvement.
- Our Engineers are experts in their field, and passionate about quality of process above all else. As a member of this team, you will be a key player in supporting this culture.
- Contribute in a tangible way to the implementation and maintenance of the HSE & Quality processes on-site.
- Deliver structured troubleshooting on the site operations equipment and automation systems, and provide a proactive maintenance service.
- Deliver structured troubleshooting of PLC, HMI and SCADA Software, Siemens PLC.
- Plan and maintain proactive monitoring of site systems (e.g. servers and network).
- Deliver day to day and preventive maintenance on all site servers, drivers and automation systems.
- Participate in and lead on local CI initiatives, taking ownership of projects and delivering tangible results.
What will I get?
- Competitive Salary
- 26 days annual leave (or pro rata depending on your shift pattern)
- Pension Scheme- contribution matched up to 6%
- Salary Finance
- Flexible Benefits- buy annual leave, Reward Gateway Scheme- discounts with various retailers, cycle scheme with NI savings and tech scheme with NI savings
What do I need?
- If you are an electrically bias Maintenance Engineer with manufacturing experience, looking to take a step up into Automation Engineering or an experienced Automation Engineer looking for a change, this advert has made you think about your future career with Arla, then please apply.
Please apply below or contact:
Alex Tyrrell at Arla Foods
At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for, and family dinners unforgettable. Cravendale®, Anchor®, Lurpak® and Tickler® – names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world.
There are 4,000 UK employees, and 19,000 global employees at the heart of Arla. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.