About the Company
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Section Production Manager for a well-known and successful international business. Based in the North London area, they are a business who prides themselves on creating high-end food products for an array of companies. around the globe.
About the Role
To see success in this role, you will be adept at providing solid leadership and coordination whilst taking financial, operational, and statutory accountability within a Production section.
- Financial accountability for section (for example, labour, material, CapEx, OpEx).
- Meets quality KPI’s and internal and external customer expectations.
- Aligns section assembly process to defined master production schedule. Maintains Master Production Schedule (MPS).
- Responsible for compliance and improvement with the objectives established, daily monitoring of deviations and following up with corrective actions.
- Proactively manage team performance and provide development/succession planning opportunities.
- Resolve conflict/provide solutions by exercising high levels of influencing, negotiation, and communication skills. Be a role model for the company values.
- Maintain legal/compliance across health and safety, food safety, Department for Transport (DfT), security, gate OPEX (in-house operational excellence programme).
- Define systems of working to ensure quality of product, service to the customer and team progression/development.
- Instigate and support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Rotate through different departments/units as reasonably required.
- Previous management experience with a demonstrable track record of leadership within a Food Hygiene/Health & Safety/High Security environment preferred
- NEBOSH / Food Safety certification
- Continuous Improvement / Lean management certification / training preferred
- Analytical and Numerical skills
- Excellent organisational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently using own initiative to resolve issues
- Ability to build relations and manage diverse teams
- Ability to cover a 7-day operation.
Ref Code: W40431
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Danielle Nicolas to Danielle.email@example.com
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.