About the Company
Our client is an established, successful, food and beverage manufacturing business experiencing rapid growth and looking for their next Production Operative. Sourcing high quality specialist ingredients from all over the world, they engineer, adapt, and create unique ingredients for further manufacturing or directly into the retail sector.
About the Role
- Assisting in the efficient and effective blending and packing of a range of processed fruit ingredients and drinks to exacting standards
- Liaising with the Technical and Operations Team to assist in the maintenance of Food Safety & Quality standards
- Operating as a team member on the Aseptic packaging line and in associated bulk operations such as tanker loading
- Conducting basic analytical and organoleptic laboratory tests
- Maintaining production and laboratory records
- Inform Operational and Technical management of any quality issues
- Assisting Operations and Technical team in day-to-day administrative duties as required
- Assist in Warehouse function
- Ideally you will bring experience of working in a Food Factory environment.
- Keen to get stuck in and learn all elements of the role
- Great team player, who can also work to own initiative
- Good oral, written communications skills
- Mathematical ability and interest in science would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel, Word etc)
- Presentable, punctual, reliable & personable
About the Package
Initially starting as a 6 month fixed term contract (FTC) this roll will then be converted to a full time, permanent postion for the right candidate.
- 25 days holiday (Pro Rata) + bank holidays
- Discretionary company bonus (up to 5%)
- Immediate life insurance on joining the Company
- Critical Life Cover
- Contributory Pension Plan
- Private Health Insurance Scheme – Single cover
- BUPA Dental Plan – Single Cover
- SimplyHealth – Medical Cashback Scheme
- Week 1: Days - Monday to Thursday 6am to 6pm
- Week 2: Nights - Monday to Wednesday 6pm to 6am
**There is also over time available at very competitive rates.
Ref Code: CV40265
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.