Engineering Manager, Monday to Friday, Lincolnshire
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful applicant will be responsible for all engineering and maintenance activities carried out on the site.
Duties will include ensuring that plant and equipment is maintained in a timely and efficient manner, establishing priorities and directing and co-ordinating all of the engineering activities on site. This includes any external contractor activities carried out on the site.
The jobholder will be responsible for the Engineering team on site which includes a Maintenance Controller, an Engineering Team Leader, a Reliability Technician, a Mechanic, an Administrator and a team of 6 Engineers, working across 3 three shifts, who respond to production breakdowns, carry out planned preventative maintenance, maintain the effluent plant, prioritise fault finding and carry out general repairs.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate controls for budgets, cost, health and safety and environmental requirements.
Previous management experience, a good general education, City and Guilds or equivalent in Electrical Engineering together with a sound knowledge of mechanical systems are essential for this position.
Previous experience within a food manufacturing environment is desirable. The successful applicant will also have excellent interpersonal skills and will be computer literate.
- New beginning, exciting times ahead in terms of investment plans. Our friendly and passionate team are looking for go-getters, proactive in project work and delivering tasks.
- To Care underpins everything what we do here at Noble foods to fulfil our purpose of ‘To Better Nourish People, Animals and Planet.
- Our Values of Together, Ownership, Courage, Action, Respect and Excellence are how we do this and shape the culture we want for our People and Company
What do we offer?
- We really value our people and offer a friendly, safety first working environment and a competitive salary along with other benefits including; company pension scheme, perkbox, opportunity to buy additional holiday days
- Our people are at the core of our business and what makes them great. That’s why we also provide significant opportunities for career development and progression, as well as training enrichment and multi-skilling, in a dynamic working environment
We offer a range of appetising benefits plus training and development in return for your hard work:
- Special staff prices for eggs (a reduced rate per dozen)
- Staff offers on chicken
- PerkBox – a range of discounted items including cinema tickets and a free drink of your choice per month from a High Street Coffee retailer
- Enhanced holiday scheme, which increases with length of service
- Sick Pay Scheme above statutory minimum, increasing with length of service (after qualifying period)
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date CV in word format quoting ref number 2962/159fmj. All direct or third party applications will be directed to our outsourced resourcing Partners, Veritas Partnership Ltd.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.