£25,000 - £28,000
Job ref: 8072
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading food business that is dedicated to supplying its customers with the highest quality artisan products. The business has strong ethics, promoting leadership, teamwork, and customer satisfaction.
About the Food Technologist job
- Ensure all products packed and sold are safe and legal.
- Ensure all products meet or exceed all agreed internal and external specifications.
- Ensure that the QMS and certifications are always maintained and conformed to.
Skills & experience required for the Food Technologist job
- Previous food manufacturing QA or technical experience with knowledge of food safety standards.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills.
- The ability to “push back” and challenge others as well as an excellent team player and develop relationships with colleagues and peers.
- Working knowledge of BRC and Retailer standards is a great benefit.
- Additional qualifications including HACCP, Food Safety and auditing are all desirable
- A background working with chilled foods is also an advantage.
The Food Technologist job is based in Kent and is paying £25,000 - £28,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, some flexibility may be required during peak periods.
How to apply
To be considered for the Food Technologist job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
QA Technologist | QA Technician | Quality Assistant | QA Auditor | Quality Assurance Assistant | Technical Assistant | Food Industry QA Jobs