RESOURCING BUSINESS PARTNER - ENGINEERING
Salary Details:Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package
Shift Details:Modernised working 4 day working week including 1 in 4 Saturdays
Work Level:Work Level 3
Job Type:Full Time Permanent
Advertising End Date:06 May 2022
About The Role
We’ve got an opportunity for an experienced Engineering recruiter to join the Resourcing team as a Resourcing Specialist - Engineering at Hilmore House. The successful candidate will manage effective recruitment for our Engineering divisions across multiple UK sites. .
Reporting into the Resourcing Manager, you'll own Resourcing activity for your defined area, partnering with the business to deliver an exceptional full life-cycle recruitment service. This is a diverse role, requiring a motivated and enthusiastic individual with drive, resilience and a passion to succeed. It's essential that you have the ability to work at pace, and are able to confidently manage multiple stakeholders as well as projects simultaneously.
You must have experience of recruiting for a large business. It's highly desirable for you to have done an ‘in house’ recruiter role and will be advantageous if you have a background in manufacturing/engineering recruitment. You will also have a passion for employer brand in line with talent acquisition, and will be accustomed to using social media to indirectly attract diverse talent.
The role will be responsible to do the following:
- Work as a business partner with stakeholders across functional areas and wider HR team
- Work closely with functional areas to understand priorities and impacts and ensure recruitment practices reflect requirements
- Manage multiple vacancies at any one time (20 - 40 vacancies is the norm)
- Headhunt passive candidates and create attraction plans, building strong pipelines to support business activity
- Have a solid understanding of the market and competitor activity
- Undertake comprehensive briefs with Hiring Managers
- Ensure an unrivalled candidate experience
- Schedule interesting and provoking content to pose Morrisons as an inclusive employer of choice in a highly competitive industry
- Advise colleagues and stakeholders across the group with regard to social media campaigns for the purpose of attracting passive talent
- Become an SME and advocate for employer brand within Morrisons
Shift Pattern: 4 day working week including 13 Saturdays a year. This will be a mixture of remote and office working with Saturdays being completed in Hilmore House our Head Office in Bradford.
What skills do I need?
- Our ideal candidate will have experience of working both in in-house and agency with a background in recruiting for volume & specialist role
- A strong sense of ownership and a determination to succeed
- A passion for social media and how it can positively impact employer brand and candidate experience
- Understanding and experience of implementing sourcing strategies to meet business needs
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Experience in building and managing relationships internally and externally
- Proven success using multiple sourcing channels to engage with both active and passive candidates
- We pride ourselves on being a diverse and inclusive business and are committed to making Morrisons a brilliant place to work, harbouring an environment where our people can thrive.
- Treating all colleagues with respect and dignity is the Morrisons way - we celebrate individuality and love different perspectives. It’s what you bring to the table that matters
About The Company
From a Bradford market stall to the UK’s 4th largest supermarket chain and the UK's 2nd largest fresh food manufacturer.
We are proud to be the Yorkshire food retailer serving customers across the UK at just under 500 stores and an online home delivery service. Our 18 manufacturing sites provide our customers with the freshest produce from flowers, fish and veg to burgers and bread, all delivered to our stores via our 6 distribution sites by our 2,000 strong fleet.
Every week, 11 million customers pass through our doors and over 110,000 colleagues across the business work hard each day to deliver great service to them. We cover more than 11 million households with our Morrisons.com service. With competitive, permanently low prices we are committed to helping our customers save money every day.
We are foodmakers and shopkeepers and #wemakemorrisons.