Looking for your next interim packaging contract my client is looking to get someone started in the next week so get in touch.
My client is in urgent need of an experienced Interim Packaging Technologist to join the business initially on a three-month contract to support the team with the day-to-day workload and assist with ongoing projects.
You will work closely with customers (major retailers) to ensure packaging meets consumer needs as well as technical and quality requirements with a focus on the use of sustainable materials.
The role is based in the East Midlands and is inside of IR35.
They are looking to pay between £400 - £500 per day all in rate.
They can offer hybrid working - one day from home, but the ideal would be for someone to be on site five days a week.
To apply you MUST HAVE the following -
- Significant experience in packaging within the food industry
- Good knowledge of packaging equipment and materials
- The ability to work to tight deadlines, manage time effectively, and deal with constant changes
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work well as part of a team
So, if you are an experienced interim packaging consultant who enjoys working in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment then please get in contact as my client is looking to interview and get someone started asap.