This is an opportunity to manage and develop a team whilst taking chilled products from recipe stage to finished article on supermarket shelves.
Are you looking to develop your career with a leading fresh prepared food manufacturer? Do you enjoy managing and developing a team, setting boundaries, defining goals, and working to deadlines?
My client develops and produces innovative products for a wide variety of occasions and budgets. They now have an opening for a Senior Process Technologist to join the team. Day-to-day the role offers the opportunity to manage the delivery of successful products ready for supermarket shelves.
Apply today if you enjoy;
- Launching successful products
- Developing and improving product offerings
- Scoping projects to support innovation and improvement plans
- Managing trials, budgets, objectives, and customer panels
- Planning and managing critical paths
To be considered for this role you will have two to three years' experience in the food industry as either a Process Technician or have worked in the NPD or Technical departments gaining a thorough understanding of Process. You should also have the capability to;
- Deliver effective team management through PDPs, personal and SMART objectives
- Implement KPIs for the projects and your team
- Manage process development from concept to launch
- Take an innovative and problem-solving approach to ensure issues are captured, resolved, and communicated
- Use a pragmatic approach to checking microbiological and nutritional results ahead of launch
This role will give you the opportunity to learn, progress, and expand your knowledge with a business that makes products from scratch in a fast-paced environment. The business also offers excellent career progression prospects, 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, and a highly competitive rewards package including group pension.
Click apply to send over your CV or get in touch for details.