HR Operations Specialist
Global FMCG Food Manufacturer
Manchester Region – Hybrid working
Steeped in history and centuries old this global food processing organisation are proud of their products, processes, and sustainability. As a world leading exporter, they provide their products across the globe and have a reputation for tasty and quality products for all the family.
This is a fantastic time to become part of this organisation, they have big plans starting to happen along with a collaborative and supporting culture.
In this brand-new position to the company and you will have the opportunity to help shape the ever-growing HR processes. This role will need you to be IT savvy and enjoy working on projects. This role will see you;
• Working with EU project team assisting with new HR system implementation
• Managing reporting requirements for employee, salary & absence surveys etc….
• Lead coordinator for GDPR compliance, ensure review completed and actioned
• Management of HR of systems, analytics and administration for People, Talent & Acquisition and reward and recognition.
To be considered for this position you will need to be confident with IT systems and knowledgeable in HR processes. You will also need;
• Advanced with Excel and highly competent with all Microsoft office suite
• Experienced with reporting and data analytics
• Knowledgeable with HR systems eg SAP Success Factors & Time & Attendance systems
• Previous experience working in an HR office – understand practices & procedures
If successful, this role will see you working in a hybrid environment with visits to local sites. The career progression is unparalleled due to their growth and future plans. The hours are 37.5 p/w Monday to Friday with a salary up to £40K + benefits.