This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established FMCG company as their new Buyer, with products sourced internationally as well as locally, therefore you will need to have amazing global exposure in buying and purchasing.
This role covers the procurement of raw materials and all indirect (equipment and services) spend. This opportunity for a buyer willing to learn and develop to a more senior position, with exposure to multiple categories and senior management. You must be able to work efficiently and collaboratively with cross function stake holders, actively manage contracts within the group to ensure value beyond price initiatives and service level agreements. You also must be able to manage the ingredient categories and support NPD and marketing plans.
• You must be educated to undergraduate degree level, ideally Business, Economics or Finance
• SSIP accreditation
• Proven experience in sourcing and procuring raw materials and/or equipment
• Experience in working in FMCG environment
• Results driven with the motivation to learn
• Experience in working with cross functional teams and managing projects
• Articulate, thorough and well-organised
• Efficient and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Stakeholder engagement and excellent customer service skills
• Merchandiser, analytical and negotiation skills
• You will have the opportunity to work in a highly supportive and friendly working environment with a strong team ethos
• Hybrid working, option to work from home 2 days a week
• Full training and induction provided including software/system and IT training
• Professional growth, learning and development opportunities
• 24 hour GP service
• Wellbeing programmes
• Company events and employee discount (40% off at certain retailers)
• Cycle to work schemes
• Free products you can take home everyday to share with your friends and family
Ref Code: W40290
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Jon Hemming-Nash to email@example.com or call 020 8203 1000.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.