About The Role
The Manufacturing Advisor - Production will oversee the completion of all online Oracle tasks, in addition to collecting, recording and analysing department performance data, such as KPI’s. To use the data collected to determine labour requirements and effective allocation for the achievement of the operational schedule, co-ordinate resourcing changes throughout the shift and resolve issues relating to schedule / resource priorities with Central Planners/Site Schedulers.
- Data input - processing production paperwork and keying information into spreadsheets
- Answering the phone and taking messages in the production office
- Supporting the team managers with routines such as audits, and processing the results of these audits
- Preparing and printing information for the DRM meetings
- Reviewing the next days line plans and preparing the labour requirements, managing labour costs
- Confirming attendance for the shift with team managers for full time and agency colleagues and reporting to the shift manager
As well as the ability to work at pace you must also:
- Be competent with Microsoft Excel
- Be able to build up a rapport with other departments and colleagues in order to have successful working relationships
- Be comfortable taking messages on the phone to pass on to members of the team
- Be confident to challenge team managers when routines are not completed and report this to the shift manager
- Be comfortable with asking for support when there is an issue or data is incorrect rather than just entering faulty or incorrect information into a spreadsheet.
- Be a keen learner
- Be able to self manage their time, but also work to deadlines
- Be comfortable working hours towards their 48 hr per week contract rather than the 1600-0015 standard hours of the PM shift pattern in order to ensure some reports are run once the shift has been completed
In return you'll get competitive pay rates, up to 6 weeks holiday (including bank holidays) and many benefits including a discount card for you and 2 more for friends or family members giving you 10% off your shopping in Morrisons. We also offer company share options, Retirement Saver, Free Life Assurance and much more.
About The Company
From a Bradford market stall to the UK’s 4th largest supermarket chain and the UK's 2nd largest fresh food manufacturer.
We are proud to be the Yorkshire food retailer serving customers across the UK at just under 500 stores and an online home delivery service. Our 18 manufacturing sites provide our customers with the freshest produce from flowers, fish and veg to burgers and bread, all delivered to our stores via our 6 distribution sites by our 2,000 strong fleet.
Every week, 11 million customers pass through our doors and over 110,000 colleagues across the business work hard each day to deliver great service to them. We cover more than 11 million households with our Morrisons.com service. With competitive, permanently low prices we are committed to helping our customers save money every day.
We are foodmakers and shopkeepers and #wemakemorrisons.