Are you a talented L&D Manager with experience of building and delivering L&D interventions?
---- Your role:
In the L&D Manager role you'll report to the Head of HR and will be primarily responsible for creating and deploying the L&D strategy on site.
Specific tasks include:
- Creating a leadership development programme
- Ensuring the team provide 'gold standard' training interventions on site
- Ensuring all employees have received relevant training to the highest standard to achieve business success
---- Your experience:
You'll need direct experience of building and delivering L&D interventions, delivering L&D projects, conducting training needs analysis and leading a team.
It's important that you also have the following:
- Good knowledge of L&D frameworks and industry trends
- The ability to work on projects with cross-functional objectives
- The ability to build and engage the team in a clear vision for L&D
---- The Company:
The business you'll be working for is an FMCG business.
They're a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Offer an inclusive and progressive environment
- Focus on making people feel valued and helping them reach their full potential
- Invest heavily in their people, the site and the community
Think that this L&D Manager role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button and send us your CV.