Job ref: 8129
The company’s mission is to provide truly sustainable food that supports people, places, and the planet.
They are looking to grow their dedicated team, with a like-minded individual who can share their ethos.
About the QA Supervisor job
The purpose of your role will be to maintain the company’s high standards and ensure food safety and quality specifications are met.
- Manage & maintain the supplier assurance approval program including gathering documentation, specifications and updating the supplier approval list.
- Prepare and maintain the company’s system of internal product specifications.
- Assist with the investigation of non-conformances & customer complaints and contribute to the implementation of corrective actions.
- Monitor and maintain the quality of the site’s production against agreed standards.
- Assist in regular administration and management of shelf-life testing, probe calibration & equipment maintenance matrix.
- Support Technical Management in preparation for and during customer visits and third-party audits such as Demeter & BRC.
- Monitor the QC’s daily duties and completed tasks.
- Ensure compliance in line with the Storage and Distribution BRC latest standard, Demeter standard and any other business protocols.
Skills & experience required for the QA Supervisor job
- Quality assurance or technical experience within food manufacturing.
- Ideally educated to a degree level in food science, food technology or related scientific subject.
- Excellent knowledge of food safety requirements and ideally third-party standards i.e. BRC.
- Additional qualifications such as HACCP, Food Safety, Food Hygiene, Internal Auditing etc. are all highly desirable.
The QA Supervisor job is based in West London and is paying £26,000.
The working hours will be 40 hours per week, working 5 days out of 7. The shift hours on Monday to Friday will be 12.30 pm – 9 pm, and on Saturday or Sunday the hours are 7 am – 3.30 pm.
How to apply
To be considered for the QA Supervisor job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Quality Assurance Supervisor | Quality Supervisor | QA Team Leader | Senior QA Auditor | Technical Supervisor | Food Manufacturing Quality Assurance Jobs | Food Safety Jobs in London