About the role:
- Develop and maintain environmental management system based on ISO14001 for brewery and AD Plant.
-Ensure compliance with environmental legislation, liaising with local and national authorities when required.
- Monitor compliance with PPC requirements.
- Implement environmental auditing system.
- Report to BrewDog Campus management on EMS performance and KPIs.
- Manage environmental complaints.
- Develop EMS system documentation and procedures
- Develop sites Emergency Response Procedures for environmental aspects in collaboration with Quality and Health and Safety teams
Degree in Environmental or other relevant Environmental Qualification
Working knowledge and experience of ISO14001 and PPC
Auditing experience, ideally Lead assessor of ISO14001
Knowledge of environmental regulatory requirements