A Monday to Friday Quality Auditing role with a continuously growing food business who are long standing in the food industry.
They are manufacturing products which bring great consumer delight and on the hunt for a Quality Auditor.
It's not just about doing the basics but learning, delivering the best results and service for the business as well as the customers.
A quality champion who appreciates the importance of food safety, works well in a team as well as to their own initiative.
The responsibilities will include:
* Handling of day to day quality and food safety issues
* Audit schedules, investigations, non conformances and complaints
* Inspection of raw materials and finished product against the customer specs
* Supporting and advising production on quality requirements
* GMP, CCPs, Safe working practices
Good communication skills, an enthusiastic personality and a self motivated candidate will be great attributes for this role.
If you know this is the right role for you and you meet the criteria detailed above, then click apply - alternatively you can send though your C.V to Natasha firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01780 483999