A well respected and established business in the food industry are looking for a QA Supervisor/Junior QA Manager!
You must have experience in Food Manufacturing as well as team management...and of course genuine passion for working in a fast paced environment!
If people management is up your street and you have the credentials to match this role was made for you!
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Develop and support the QA's in line with training, HACCP standards supporting the technical team driving quality standards foward
- Reduction of quality failures, HACCP
- Auditing on site raw materials and following the process from activity on the factory floor to finished product
- Retaining the high standards set amongst suppliers and customers and working within the required timescales
- Perceptive approach to new ideas and projects
- Ensuring all documentation and records are completed and up to date
Experience working within UK Food manufacturing, BRCGS, HACCP is required as well exposure to managing a team.
As the successful candidate will be liaising with various departments across the site, the role will suit a self-motivated and outgoing personality with the ability to communicate at all levels.
If you feel this opportunity is for you and you meet the above criteria then click apply - alternatively you can send through your C.V to email@example.com or phone 01780 483 999.