Position: Materials Planner
Based: Haddenham, UK
We are looking for Materials Planner for our company which is located in Haddenham, UK
- Prepare and execute cost effective materials plans.
- Order materials from approved suppliers in accordance with stock, production and sales requirements. Expedite and delay shipments as prompted by changes in requirements
- Participate in the weekly scheduling process, checking the schedule for material availability and responding appropriately to shortages
- Process requests to new material creations, data changes and discontinuations, maintain master data in SAP using appropriate workflows
- Proactively manage materials in order to avoid surplus and obsolescence, manage Inventory at risk records in SAP, applying risk appropriately
- Initiate and co-ordinate action plans to manage materials shortages. Propose and evaluate continuous improvements and cost reduction initiatives.
- Preferred experience in a similar role in a food industry company Experience of the SAP MM Module and MRP in particular Supply Chain Qualification / BPICS is preferred Attention to details, comfortable with numbers Good computer and keyboard skills
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 12,400 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Schwartz
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, seeking a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader. Then please apply via our careers centre at http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Career-Center (job req.n° 97241).
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.