This award-winning FMCG manufacturer is looking for an experienced, passionate Quality Manager to join their growing Technical team. This is a fast paced, pioneering business with a fantastic reputation for quality.
You will be responsible for driving product quality ensuring their exceptionally high standards are consistently met.
The aim of this role is to have a proactive approach to quality and facilitate a culture of continuous improvement.
Salary: circa £40-45k + package
My cient is a manufacturer to chilled products supplying into all the major retailers. They are experiencing a huge period of growth and this role will play an essential part of their current and future expansion plans. Food safety and quality is absolutely key to the business.
- Drive and support food safety and product quality across the manufacturing facilities
- Ensure retail standards
- Ensure a quality assurance culture throughout the sites
- Identify, lead and facilitate product quality initiatives across manufacturing sites
- Audit the food safety and quality processes of manufacturing sites and suppliers
- Ability to resolve issues quickly and effectively
- Educated to Degree level – Science or Engineering background
- HACCP L3, Food Safety L3 and BRC v8
- Extensive experience in FMCG or food/drink management and manufacturing in a chilled and high risk envinronment is essential.
- Great relationship management skills, with strong influencing, facilitation and negotiation
- Excellent communication skills and abilities in stakeholder management.
If you think this role is for you, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with KG/11094 as a reference or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 or 07399 935 170 and I’ll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.