My client – a fantastic food manufacturer - is looking for a Specifications Technologist for a new role at their site in London.
Posted by: Silven Recruitment
Job Title: Specifications Technologist
Salary: up to £30 + package
- A thriving and growing chilled food manufacturer with impressive year on year success
- Award winning business but with a friendly, family feel.
- Supply to retailers nationally
You will be joining a highly successful food manufacturer at their site in North London. Their customers include Tesco, Co-op, Waitrose, and Morrisons to name a few.
Over 30 years manufacturing in the UK, they are market leaders in their FMCG area and are looking for new additions to join their ever-growing team. There are opportunities in other areas of Quality and Technical if this role is not for you – feel free to get in touch!
- You will be educated to degree level, preferably within the food industry.
- Chilled would be an advantage, retailer experience is essential.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in food manufacturing as a Specification Technologist.
- Be able to create, maintain and update specification as per customer requirements.
- You also need to demonstrate excellent communication skills & be highly self-motivated
To be successful in this role requires a strong customer focus with the ability to communicate with customers on a routine basis. It requires the ability to work within a team and with other departments, demonstrate a flexible approach to work and manage time critical assignments that involve varying degrees of complexity.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary with benefits working in a modern and exciting environment. It suits someone that is keen to further their career and thrives on challenge!
What to do next:
Get in touch! Email your CV to email@example.com with KG/11095 as a reference or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (work) / 07399 935 170 (mobile) for a confidential chat.
Not for you? That’s ok! Maybe you know someone who would be suitable for this position? Pass them the link!