Regional Risk Manager
Scotland £attractive package
Working for the highly successful retailer, you will be responsible for retail stores and Regional Distribution Centres (RDCs) consisting of around 250 sites within your area.
• Effectively engaging our UK Channels in driving continual improvements in Safe and Legal compliance, to protect the business from regulatory and brand risk
• Providing risk management expertise to drive sustainable improvements in food safety, quality and hygiene and related areas
• Building strong relationships with our local retail and RDC teams in identifying risks and managing compliance across their sales channels
• Sharing compliance and risk insight with key stakeholders, to enable the development of robust standards, processes, risk registers and data driven project improvement plans
• Fully supporting stores and RDCs within the region, (as a compliance and regulatory expert), to manage relationships with their regulators, to significantly reduce the regulatory and reputational risks to the business.
• Providing specialist technical support in managing complex pest issues, low food hygiene ratings, environmental contamination incidents, communicable disease control and reporting, and product safety investigations.
• Providing expertise and support to Group businesses, as required.
• Managing my continual development, ensuring that I maintain the optimum capability for the Operational Risk role.
• Environmental Health qualification and experience
• Regulatory, enforcement and witness experience
• Auditing, ideally Lead Auditor
• Training and Coaching others
• Retail and distribution experience
To apply, please send an updated CV in Word to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your salary details and notice period, as well as right to work status in the UK. Please quote reference FMW40463