Supply Chain Manager
Leading Food Importer & Distributor
West London – Salary up to £45K
A UK leading food importer & distributor who represent food and drinks brands from across the globe. They represent 100’s brands across multiple categories supplying retailers, online stores and speciality food sectors nationwide. With significant growth aspirations this organisation is looking to treble in size over the next 2 years!
As the Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for your team of 5 ( 2 x logistics controllers and 3 x purchasing executives). This role is site based and will see you performing various duties including;
• Working collaboratively with the sales team monitoring and forecasting inventory
• Mitigate supply chain risks- stock obsolescence, write off, overstocks, out of stocks
• Liaising with suppliers and logistics/freights, new contract negotiations, optimal terms, problem solving
• Compiling and maintaining purchase records, supplier databases and procurement contracts
Your Skills & Experience
To be considered for this position you will need;
• Strong IT skills, Advanced Excel is advantageous and knowledge of Sage 200 (any ERP)
• Previous experience managing a supply chain team (minimum 3 heads)
• A FMCG Food background and import experience will be highly beneficial
• Have high energy attitude with an analytical and problem-solving mentality
This organisation offer and collaborative, fun but hardworking environment. If successful this role is offering a salary of £40,000.00 - £45,000.00 + benefits, the hours are Monday to Friday 9am -5pm. Career progression is available as the business grows.