Do you have an eye for quality fresh produce? Do you enjoy the vibrancy, smell and touch of vegetables and fruit? Is sourcing the finest raw materials at competitive rates a career that you thrive and enjoy? If this sounds like you, read more below!
This is a role for someone wanting a management career and more autonomy within procurement. Your focus would be the ability to lead a diverse team, whilst delivering the highest quality products whilst minimising waste and cost.
My client is a fast growing and expansive family run business, this is an opportunity to join a successful team who champion the growth of their people, where quality and a passion for food are priority!
- Budget and negotiation responsibilities for new raw materials
- Working with suppliers to achieve the most competitive rates
- Leadership of the procurement, stock, and quality control team’s
- Minimise wastage within the company, working alongside senior management team.
You, The Candidate:
- Previous fresh produce buying experience
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience in leading a team
- IT literate with excel at intermediate level
What’s On Offer:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Discounts on products
- Genuine career progression opportunities in a company which is regarded as one of the best in the area